BARRISTER SIKIRU OLANREWAJU ADEWOYE-A GREAT LAWYER AND A GREAT ANIMAL LOVER!

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

LOST FRIEND

Pedro, a gentle giant.At 8 weeks, an amiable Doctor Francis offered me one of the puppies from his experimental breeding of  mixed Bull dog and Bullmastif.The first puppy named pedro became paralysed when the legs could not hold the body weight and all effort to make him walk by the Doctor proved abortive, hence the euthanasia as the last resort.In appreciation of the love and care shown, the Doctor was magnanimous to give me Pedro in replacement.Now, Pedro is gone today when the whole world is celebrating unique calendar number.It is only hoped that the Doctor will not be discouraged frrom further prosecution of his experiment and , at the end, put Nigeria name on the world map of Dogs' Chart as the third breed coming from the Continent of Africa

5 comments:

  1. Hello, is there an e-mail address where I reach you privately? I'm interested in finding out more about animal rights in Nigeria and what you are doing. I was amazed to see all the animals you have helped in your care. Please do contact me when you have a moment at jmbest@gmail.com. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi. just as a note. Africa has more than two breeds of indigenous dogs. You do have an impressive array of animals in your care and seem to be a genuine animal lover. Wish you all the best and hope you continue to be an inspiration to future animal lovers and a key figure in the advancement of animal welfare as well was serious conservation efforts in Nigeria. Would just like to bring to your kind attention the unfortunate surge in hunting of wildlife, cock and dog fighting rings as well as the unfortunate trade in African parrots. All the best to you and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good day. I went through your blog. It is interesting. I am a journalist currently doing a story that might interest you. I couldn't find your contact on your blog, so I decided to leave this message for you. Kindly contact me between today (10/09/2012) and tomorrow. The story will give you the opportunity to air your views on issues relating to animals rights in Nigeria.
    Emmanuel Adeniyi (Nigerian Tribune) 07031348376

    ReplyDelete
  4. My number is 07039592812 and my e mail is sikoamama1@yahoo.com. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete